Being a member of the Paul Lawrie Golf Centre has so many benefits, it really is a brilliant place to get active and sharpen up your game. Clarets Coffee shop, with views overlooking our stunning Devenick golf course, is the perfect place to relax after hitting some balls or playing 9 holes. It’s also a great spot to spend time with family and friends. Our Devenick golf course is now affiliated with Scottish Golf and CONGU allowing members the opportunity to hold an official handicap and play in our competitions.
|COURSE MEMBERSHIP (12 months)
|Youth / Student||£200|
|Junior Under 12||£30|
|Junior 13 – 17||£50|
Benefits of full membership include:
- Unlimited use of the Golf Course
- Unlimited use of the Short Game Practice Area
- Unlimited use of the Putting Practice Area
- 10% discount on clothing in store (Adult/Senior only)
- 20% discount off the cost of range balls
- Official CONGU Handicaps
|RANGE MEMBERSHIP (12 months)
|Youth / Student||£25|
20% discount on range balls
A wide range of corporate opportunities are available to suit all needs. Please contact Craig to discuss.